.

.

Monday, March 12, 2018

Just Another Day

The look on my face when I accidental step in dog poop....in my slippers....and track it in the house, the kids are fighting back and forth over who gets to wash their hands first and in which sink....who got more pretzels for a snack....and who gets the sharpened pencil (instead of one of the dull ones.....), my phone is ringing, Timothy went poop and needs help because "it's a wet one",  I realize I can't do 5th grade fraction and decimal math homework, the dog is mauling the cat, the cats are eating the Easter basket fake grass, Molly is belting out Journey's "Don't stop believing" for the 12th time in a row, I have the worst back ache and I'm on the verge of a headache, the microwave has been beeping at me for 10 minutes telling me my tea is still in there....now cold again, there's three loads worth of laundry piled on the couch (fuck it, everyone can go naked), I think the awful stench in our bathroom is a dead mouse in the vent, someone dripped yogurt on the outside of the trashcan, all I have to feed the kids for dinner is hot dogs (without buns) and carrot sticks because....well, because. And Sam walks through the door and says he's going on a quick run.   


Hahaha

On the bright side though, we're halfway through March and almost done with the three worst months of the year.  

Not too much to talk about when you're busy just trying to survive. LOL 

With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment