.

.

Tuesday, December 12, 2017

2017 Goldendale Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar

This past Saturday, Sam and I participated in the annual Goldendale Farmers Market Holiday Bazaar!

Having not done the market the entire summer (we took the summer off), we were really looking forward to the Bazaar and seeing the happy, familiar faces of our vendor friends. 

We had a super successful day! I'm always excited when someone comes in and says, "I LOVE this sign! I just have to have it!" Totally makes me day. 

 

I had spent MONTHS getting ready for the Bazaar. With Timothy in Kindergarten now, I was really looking forward to some down time....but somehow I was glued to the kitchen table painting almost daily. Haha! Not exactly what I'd call down time. 

With the Bazaar and all it's work now over, the kids just days away from Christmas break, and most of our Christmas preparations complete, I'm looking forward to some Christmas fun! And come the New Year, when the kids head back to school, perhaps I'll get to experience some true down time. 

....or not. Something always seems to pop up to fill the time! 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment