.

.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween Fun

Our pumpkins this year are amazing!! The kids all did a fantastic job. While everyone else went creepy, I went silly, haha. Love it. 

 

For fun, Molly and Timothy made little goody bags for their classmates this year! They both had Halloween parties in class, so it was super nice they had something to give out. Timothy was out of his mind excited to have goody bags to hand out! I waited until stuff was 50% off and buy one get one free at Grocery Outlet and Freddies, so making the goody bags was super cheap. Yay. I'm glad we were able to do that for the kiddos. 


For their class parties, Molly dressed up as a kitty, and Timothy dressed up as Iron Man! Apparently Anthony is too old for dressing up at school. 
 

This year I had a great idea for Trunk or Treat. Something easy. Something silly. Something I knew everyone who layed eyes on us would love. Our Christmas sweaters! We already had everything we needed to pull off "Christmas" for Halloween. Perfect!! Not spending money on new costumes totally helped us to save money...for, uh, Christmas. Hahaha!

Now, I must say, not everyone was on board with this idea. And when I say everyone, I mean all the kids. However, once we got out there and they saw how people seriously loved our get-up, they mellowed out and enjoyed themselves. People were freaking out over how great of an idea it was. 

Success. 

See, Anthony? Totally wasn't the "worst day ever," was it? ;) 



This morning I have already pillaged the kids' candy bags. Taking one from each. Gotta keep it fair, right? haha

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment