.

.

Monday, October 30, 2017

2017 School Photos

The kiddos' school photos are in! 

While they are always adorable, of course, because naturally I think my children are, this year's photos are not my most favorite. After spending $30 a picture package per child, I'm allowed to complain a little bit, haha! But I suppose this being the first year I'm not 100% happy with the school photos, I can let it slide and laugh a little. Picture retakes aren't worth the time. 

Anthony received a very short haircut right before his photos that I was not too pleased about. His regular barber was out, so I was forced to take him elsewhere. Before I knew it, this lady was buzzing it all off. Eekkk!! We will not be going back there again. He told me the picture lady had him sit weird, which made his shoulders hunch forward in the photos. Yeah...totally. 


Molly was annoyed because her hair kept flopping in her face (she refused a pretty hair clip from me this year) and no one would help her tidy her hair during photos. So she has an "I have to smile, but I'm really annoyed" crooked mouth smile with hair haphazardly thrown across her shoulders. 


Timothy also received a shotty hair cut, from the same lady (grrrr!!), that Papa had to try and fix.  And why is his background BRIGHT blue when I marked the same one for both him and Molly and they got their photos taken on the same day by the same person? As a matter of fact, I marked the same background for all the kids, and each one is different. The only one who got the background right was Anthony! HAHA Come on, people. You're messing up the feng shui on my living room wall with these miss-matching backgrounds. 


Anyway, not my favorites, but still cute. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Your commentary cracks me up. How can they screw up the background?
    Love you

    ReplyDelete