.

.

Thursday, May 11, 2017

Happy 5th Birthday, Timothy!

Sweet boy, 

You are the peanut-butter to my jam, the cheese to my noodles, the ketchup to my french fries! 

What I'm trying to say is, you are my sidekick, my buddy, my troublemaker partner. Life would be infinitely duller without your smiling face, silliness, and contagious laughter! 

I don't know how 5 has come so quickly, but it sure has! You have been sooo excited to turn 5, you've been telling people for weeks that it was almost your birthday, haha! 

Me? I'd be doing just fine if we could pause time and keep you little forever! But since that's not an option, then grow....grow my little dandelion, so we can all watch you blossom into the sweet and kind hearted young man I know you will become. 


Happiest of Birthdays, Hunny Bunny!! 
I do believe you get cuter with age!





Love you, Stinky Face! 


If you'd like to read Timothy's home birth story, click HERE.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment