.

.

Thursday, May 4, 2017

Crocodile Tears

This sweet boy is just one week away from being 5. 


5! 

How the heck did that happen so fast!? 

Not only that, but did you know I register him for Kindergarten this coming Tuesday? 

Kindergarten! 

Hold me and tell me everything will be ok. .....because there's a lump in my throat that I've been choking on for weeks now and I feel as if my chest is caving in, threatening to stop my breathing.

I'm on the verge of a meltdown complete with screaming, crocodile tears, and hyperventilating. I might even throw up. 

Why is it so hard with the last one? 

Why!?


I'm really struggling to come to terms with all of the changes that are to come.

Am I really not going to have a child in the house come the start of the next school year? Really? Like........really really?

Are you sure there aren't any babies hiding someplace in the house that I don't know about? Because I could sure go for a baby right about now. Sam? Did you check the cupboard? They're small enough to hide in there, you know. 

Do I really have to send them ALL to school? What am I going to do now

Total heartbreak and panic. 

Total. 

I'm exhausted just thinking about all the crocodile tears I will be crying. 



With love,
Mama Hauck 

No comments:

Post a Comment