.

.

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Selfie

Before partaking in some training for work held down in Florida, Sammy got to take some time to visit some friends of ours for a few days. He thought it would be nice to send me a selfie of himself enjoying his time on the beach..... 


.....while the kids and I are stuck here in this.....


In fact, the above photo was only one of a few "look at me having so much fun here" selfies he sent me. 

Turd. 

I replied back with some selfies of my own, you know, to show what I've been up to. 


HAHAHAHAHA

Our experiences are not quite equal on the fun-o-meter. Oh well. At least one of us gets a break from the snow. 

With love,
Mama Huack 

2 comments:

  1. This is TOO funny!! I'm sure Sam is envious and longing to get away from all that sand and sun. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Becca. Enjoyed your humor, how r u managing the snow??

    ReplyDelete