.

.

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Happily Ever After

Sammy and I went to our friends' Aaron and Ana's wedding yesterday. It really was the most gorgeous, rustic wedding I have ever been to. It was held outside at Bridal Veil Lake and Ana, the stunning bride, was canoed across the lake by her father to meet her groom. I'm not kidding. It was the most amazingly sweet ceremony I have ever been so privileged to attend. 

The drinks, dinner, and dessert were delicious, and the decor was simple, yet eloquent. It was so nice to sit around chatting with friends, listening to music, breathing in the fresh air, and watching the sun set....all while celebrating the marriage of our friends. 

I thought about bringing my camera so I could take photos, but I didn't want to lug the big 'ol thing around. I wanted to enjoy the night without being focused on getting a good shot. Instead I relied on my friend's cell phone to capture a few pics.

Aaron and Ana, the happily wedded couple. 


 Sammy and I


Tracie and I....and photo bomb creepers! LOL! No wonder it takes so many shots just to get a "good" one!


A lovely evening spent with lovely friends. Congratulations, Aaron and Ana, on your Happily Every After!

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment