.

.

Thursday, May 26, 2016

Sleeping Beauty

Recently I was going through old photos. I do this from time to time when I'm feeling down and need a little pick-me-up. It always works. While looking back on old photos, I realized I have a shocking amount of photos of the kiddos sleeping, lol. I love sleeping photos. They just get me every time. 

Molly was the cutest little sleeping gal when she was little. Her sleeping photos are the most darling. She was always either snuggling with someone or something (like her baby doll!), or holding her face in her hands. 

She was such a spunky gal, so full of energy and....noise, haha. She was a ball of energy moving through the day, by the time it was time for bed, she was so fast to fall asleep. We could always count on Molly to be the first to bed and last to rise in the morning. My Sleeping Beauty. 


Oh gosh, those photos make my heart pitter-patter at her adorableness.  

And now? She is just as adorable now as she was then. And I have to laugh because Sam and I joke that the only time she is quiet is when she is sleeping. Hahaha


Love you, my Sleeping Beauty. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment