.

.

Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Thrift-Shopping to be Fancy

Last week Molly scored a new-to-her coat at the thrift shop. We walked in, her eyes darted here to there, and then honed in on this brown leopard coat. She plucked it from the rack like she was born for this thrift-shopping gig and declared that this is what she wanted to buy with her money. 


Meanwhile I had Macklemore's "Thrift Shop" playing in my head and I approved that brown leopard coat purchase ASAP. 


When she put it on to wear it to school for the first time, Anthony promptly declared, "Molly, you look rich....and so fancy!" 


I completely agreed.....and Iggy Azalea's "I'm So Fancy" started playing in my head. 


Can we all just agree that it would be super awesome if music would really play during all our different life situations instead of just in our own heads? hahaha 

If that were the case, every day I'd be heading downtown to go thrift-shopping to buy something fancy because girls just want to have fun and it would make me happy. ;) 

HA! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment