.

.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

The New Year

My resolution.....wish.....desire.....mantra.....whatever you want to call it, for 2016 is pretty simple in theory, yet I know it will take some work:
 

I've come to realize that in order to cure what ails me, I've got to concentrate less on making others happy, and more on what makes myself and my family happy! For instance, getting better at saying no. Knowing it's ok to say no. Not caring what others think when I say no. Knowing my limits and sticking to them. Letting go. Spending more time on self, family, and fun. Spending less time on work matters. 

Because, in the end, this is what matters the most.....


Onwards and upwards! As always. Happy 2016! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. My sentiments exactly, It takes personal training to say that N word..no...it takes time to learn to be selective but it can be done. I try to live in the moment but plan for tomorow, as I make things easier for myself I find that I then am easier on the ones I love, less harried, less stressed...Family fills life with joy, that's what I ask for is more family time. I know you will find your own personal equilibrium, I do know that this time won't last and to soon it will be gone. Live and love in your now moment. I love you sweetie.

    ReplyDelete