.

.

Friday, December 18, 2015

Anthony's 3rd Grade Christmas Program

Anthony's 3rd grade Christmas Program was last night. We braved really yucky roads out here to make sure we didn't miss it! And despite the not-so-great roads, there was still a great turn out, which was super awesome. 


Just like Molly, I have been listening to Anthony practice his songs for a few weeks now. I'm glad he gets into it and actually sings. My favorite one is "I want a Hippopotamus for Christmas!" LOL, that one never gets old. And the kazoos....the kids loved them and made the program extra fun! 


 

Great job, Anthony!! You were wonderful! You made me laugh when you yawned in your video, I don't know what you kept looking at up on the ceiling, and your ears must have been plugged because you kept trying to pop them.....but all that makes for a fun and quirky video, hehe. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment