.

.

Monday, November 9, 2015

Hauck Family Photos

It's been a whole year since I did our family photos. A YEAR! True, I'd snapped a family photo while camping and then again while at the Oregon Coast, but I'm talking about the good 'ol fashioned nice outfits, tripod with timer, planned photos. 

A year is ridiculous for my family. Especially when I'm the one taking the photos! But life has piled on a lot for us this past year and we have all learned the value of time and that there just doesn't seem to be enough of it to do and get done everything that we would like. Some things are just forced to take the back burner. 

After having our outfits picked out for literally a month and a half, cameras and tripod out and ready to roll, I finally had to put my foot down and just tell the World to buzz off for a bit so we could get our family photos done! LOL  

Gosh, my heart just swells looking at our pictures. Such beautiful, silly, loving children we have.



With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment