.

.

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Fritz Mother-Daughter Photos

This past weekend I had the privilege of photographing Kayden and her Mama. This is my 3rd year doing their fall photos and it's awesome watching Kayden grow. 

We got lucky with the weather. We weren't sure we were going to be able to get our shoot in, but thankfully the rain held off long enough for us to get it done! Sometimes you have to cancel, but other times you've just got to go for it.

We took photos in my yard and then headed down the road to the location I took my own family photos at this Fall, Rock Creek. I've taken photos on Rock Creek in the past and it's one of my favorite places to go for those pretty Fall foliage photos....as long as you catch it in time! I don't always get lucky, some years are harder than others and the leaves all fall or it just gets dreary out before I have a chance to get there. As it was, we had to scoop up the leaves from the ditch and throw them in the road. But no one was complaining about a little leaf throwing. :)


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment