.

.

Friday, September 25, 2015

Belly Tickling, Soul Swelling, Heart Thudding Love

Timothy,

My dear boy....you make my belly tickle, my soul swell, and my heart thud. 

The sound of your giggle awakens the butterflies in my belly and I can't help but feel a smile peel across my face at your delightment, and a hearty laugh of my own escape my lips.

As you lay sleeping, snuggled on my lap, the smell of your hair makes my soul swell. We made you, and how wonderfully made you are. You are a product of this Mama's soul's desire.

The sight of your baby blues makes my heart hammer against my rib cage like a jackhammer out of control. At times I fear my heart is going to beat right out of my chest and explode! 

 
 

I have never, in all my life, been so choked with emotion; I don't know whether the lump in my throat means that I will burst out laughing or crying! 

You and your siblings....such a funny thing love does to a Mama. Very much indescribable. Very much delightful. I am so in love.  

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment