.

.

Saturday, August 15, 2015

Love in the Mail

These past few weeks have been long and hard. Not only have I been missing my kiddos (Though I totally love and appreciate the break-thanks Grandma and Grandpa!), but I have been super busy with Country Bumpkin Farmers Market stuff and Cub Scout stuff too. I feel physically, mentally, and emotionally drained. I love having extra curricular activities in my life...crafting and working with Cub Scouts has brought a lot of joy to my life as well as the lives of others. That totally makes me smile and fills my heart with joy! But to be truthful, sometimes it all just gets so overwhelming. We all have those moments in our lives where we absolutely love what we do, but sometimes it just gets hard to keep up. Right now I am just plain 'ol pooped out and feeling overwhelmed with everything that is still to come. Feeling like this reminds me of this blogpost I wrote a little while back.....Breathe, Mama. I need to read that over and over again! 


Getting love in the mail is awesome. Getting love in the mail when you're feeling run down is spectacular! Its as if my kiddos, being all the way in CA, could tell I needed a little pick me up. Just look at all the goodies Papa and I received in the mail.....

There's coloring pages, little owl valentine cards, love notes, and even torn paper which I can only assume is confetti. ;) 

Thank you SO VERY MUCH for all of our love mail, Anthony, Molly, and Timothy! Mama and Papa love it all and it was such a nice feeling to check the mail and get such a special surprise!!

  
We've got one more week to go before we head off on a super fun family camping trip to pick up the kiddos. I'm excited! Here are some photos my mom sent me of the kiddos having a great time in CA....

 
 
 
 
 

I'm super happy they've been having such a fun time. I think it is so important for kids to get away from home and spend time with family and friends. It's a great growing and learning experience and it's good for everyone's soul. The parent's, the relative's, and the kids'! I love sharing my children with the people that love them. Building character and memories!

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. We thank you so very very much. I will show the kiddos your blog tomorrow (After the park) they just got to bed which means I just sat down but they will LOVE the blog and the fact that you wrote about there letters to Mama and Papa. We are super excited to see you! They are delirious with joy knowing that your coming camping too!! See you both real soon.

    Love

    ReplyDelete