.

.

Thursday, April 9, 2015

My Everything

I am....

Your tickler
Your biggest fan
Your kiss goodnight
Your safety
Your study buddy
Your tear-wiper
The Tooth Fairy
Your swing pusher
Your disciplinarian
Your home base
Your cook
Your nurse
In your corner
Your secret keeper
Your joker
Your sympathizer
Your eager listener
Your teacher
Your tucker-inner
Santa Clause
Your sounding board
Your cheerleader
Your housekeeper
Your confidant
Your leader
Your good morning hug
Your rock
The Easter Bunny
Your story teller
Your coach
Your lecturer and nagger
Your taxi driver
Your snuggler
Your believer
Your Valentine
Your soft place to land

Your Mama. 

I am all of this, and more to you.

But you....

You....

Your are my absolute everything. 

My heart and my soul. My light. Forever and always. Until the end of time. 



With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment: