.

.

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Happy Anniversary, Lover.

Tomorrow Sam and I will be married for 9 years. 




The me that existed before being married and having children would tell you that 9 years is a long time. An eternity! Holy crap 9 years is forever. What a silly past me. 



The me that exists now, after marrying my lover, birthing our 3 children, and growing up in general, knows without a doubt that 9 years is just a blink of an eye. A blip in time passing by far too quickly than we could have ever imagined or hoped it would. 



9 years. 9 long, yet short years. Enough time to have turned the life that we knew and once lived completely upside down. Enough time to have highs and lows. Trials and tribulations, and times of pure joy and jubilation. How infinitely different we are now compared to ourselves of yesteryear. Yet not everything changes.....

I'm still in love with him, and he's still in love with me. 



This is the very first time our anniversary has fallen on Easter. Super cool...except I don't want two special days rolled into one! Oh no, I want them as they should be, two entirely separate occasions. So we decided we would go out and celebrate our anniversary today and Easter could be all about Easter. 



I don't know where we will go or what we will do, but that matters very little to me. Just as long as we take a break just for ourselves, and maybe hear our song at least one time, I'll be happy. 




Happy Anniversary, Lover. 


With love,
Mama Hauck


4 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful Saturday Anniversary!! We will be thinking of the two of you. Then enjoy Easter!! Love you all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats you two! I still remember being in college when you got married. Any advice on how to stay happily married for this newlywed? :P
    I love you both! I hope you got to do something fun. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you both again, a very happy anniversary. You two make such a great couple!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary...just a little belatedly.....you guys are the cutest!

    ReplyDelete