.

.

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Tim and Nom

Tim loves kitties. He especially loves his kitty, Charlie. Well, she's Mama's kitty.....but after Tim's kitty passed away last fall, I let him claim mine.

He calls all kitties "Nom." He has forever. I'm not exactly sure why, but if I had to guess, it's because that's how their meow sounded to him. It's incredibly cute, I really love hearing him say it. It's one of those things that I'll be sad over once he starts saying it the right way. But for now, a kitty is still a nom and I'm just fine with that. 

We have two super awesome kitties, Jack and Charlie. They're truly the best. They are barn kitties....the best type of kitty to have in my opinion. They are so kind and gentle. Tim helps take good care of them and they love him for it. Especially Charlie. When Charlie is around, Tim will sit down on the porch, give a little "Awwww, nom!" and wait for her . 


Super cute. It fills my heart with joy. Best friends, boy and kitty! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. Grandma sure does miss spending time with her "little boy" I enjoyed being on the ground playing with him and am still so sorry I got so sick :( I wish I were there now. As always I love you all...Noms...Doggies...Nickers...and of course my two legged lovies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too sweet, I can't even handle this post :) I love it so much!!! All kids should grow up with kitties like us :)

    ReplyDelete