.

.

Friday, March 13, 2015

The Place Where Families Come Together

Well, we've done it!! I mean.....Sam's done it. I didn't put in the physical work, only the verbal input. Haha!


Our kitchen table is finally complete, and I couldn't be more happy and excited! Isn't it just beautiful!? Ohhhh I LOVE it!!


We do still need to complete the bench that will replace the two chairs on the one side of the table, Sam's currently working on that. And we kept the base of our old table, maybe in the future we'll build a new base, but for now it works. I couldn't be more pleased with how the table turned out. Thanks, Lover! Always the handy man for me.  

Now we have a new space where we can eat our meals together and talk about our lovely days. Or in reality.....listen to how Molly doesn't want to eat her asparagus because it's gross, Tim wants more ketchup (his third time asking!) to dunk his burger in and then lick off, and Anthony wanted ranch for his carrot sticks, not peanut butter! Well, you know, no matter what goes down at the kitchen table, the family is together in one spot and that's what matters. :) 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment