.

.

Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring Has Sprung

Happy first day of Spring! The sun has been shining, the weather has been in the 50's (and sometimes 60's!), the grass is getting greener, and flowers are starting to arrive. Ahhhh yes, SPRING! 

I've got to tell you, I have mixed feelings about Spring. While I'm glad it's no longer winter (ugh!) and I'm enjoying the warm up in weather and beautiful spring-like scenery, I loathe the allergy headache it brings me. Literally. 

I never had an allergy issue until a few years ago. Now I'm lucky if I don't wake up with gunky eyes and a sore, scratchy throat. Or a sinus pressure headache. I'll also have random fevers. I had one last week all day Tuesday and this past Monday night into Tuesday. Weird. And definitely not fun. Go away, allergies. 

With Spring comes fun happenings in our life, like Spring Break for the kiddos. Easter, which the kids really dig. And our 9th wedding anniversary....which also happens to fall on Easter this year. The start of the Goldendale Farmers Market, which we are busy busting our butts to get ready for. And then there's Mother's Day, and Tim's 3rd birthday! Yikes, I'm not quite sure how he's turning three already, but maybe if I don't think about it, it won't happen. Right? 

Good riddance, Winter. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. I knew there was a reason I should of come later!! it's spring break for the kids! Next year better planning from Grandma so you adults had better plan a special 10th Anniversary! Love you all.

    ReplyDelete