.

.

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Dinos and Trains and Blocks, Oh My!

I love watching little brains tick. It's been so much fun watching Timothy play and grow. The things his little mind comes up with just amazing me. 

I love how Timothy just makes things up as he goes along, chattering the whole time, laughing at his own jokes that silly Mama doesn't get (but I pretend I do and so I laugh along). :)  

Dino's have been a big hit since getting them for Christmas. The other day, Mama's dinosaur and Tim's dinosaur were fighting. But then they got tired of fighting, so they ate a car instead. And then one bit Mama's finger. Owwie!....and that was followed by a fit of laughter, of course. 


Another of Tim's loves: Anthony's train set. He's learned that the trains only connect when facing a certain way. And as long as you're on the hard wood floor, you can make a loooooooooooong train that can be pulled around the living room. And train tracks...there's no rhyme or reason to them. Who cares.  Choo choo!! 


Clocks? Pro status. Didn't you know they are meant to be stacked up high and then knocked down? Over and over and over again. Tim, you're so cautious and steady when you stack. Then wild and crazy when you demolish. Shit eating grin and all. Love it. 


Watching you play brings me joy! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment