.

.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Snow Day Fun

Over the kiddo's winter break from school, we got a little bit of snow and headed on over to my friend Molly's house for some sledding fun! 

I wasn't feeling up to par, I was in migraine recovery mode, so I didn't do any sledding myself. But the rest of the gang got in on the fun and had a great time! Afterwards we ate some lunch and let the kiddos play inside. Fun fun!


A couple days after this, the snow was all gone, lol. We did get a little dusting of snow today! The kids were excited. We've still got plenty of winter left and plenty of opportunity for snow....so I'm not minding not having much right now. :) 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had some wonderful fun! Hope your continuing to feel better.

    ReplyDelete