.

.

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year, Better Self

New year, new chance to continue to better myself. 


This year I would like to:

*Grant forgiveness to those that need to be forgiven. ...Not because they are asking it of me, but because I am asking it of myself. Forgive, let go, move on. 
*Expand my recipe index by learning to cook a few new meals.
*Get the card down and the savings up. 
*Be more present in the moment and quit worrying about the past and the future so much. 
*Take my own advice more. Practice what I preach. 
*Switch out some bad foods/ingredients for better, healthier options. Be more conscious of what goes in our bodies. 
*Not have that constant thought in the back of my head, "...what will so and so think...." Because, honestly, who the fuck cares what so and so will think! 
*Make time to stop and smell the flowers. 

There are more, of course, but these are my top. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment