.

.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Naillon Family Photos

Last Sunday I wrapped up my photo shoots for the year with the Naillon Family. This was my first time taking photos for them. Their daughter Zoey is just the sweetest! 

I was worried about the weather, we had just gone through a week of freezing rain and ice was covering everything. But luck was on our side, the temps rose a bit and the rain held out for us. We did have some fog, but that didn't bother us any! 

With the few photo shoots I had booked now done for the year, I now get to sit back and relax my hands and wrists for awhile. I'll have to take the opportunity to see myself to the doctor to discuss the pain I've been having this past year. It's hard to turn people away when they're asking you to do photos for them, but this past year I've had no choice. I hope next year will be different. 



With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment: