.

.

Friday, November 21, 2014

Fritz Mother-Daughter Photos

This past weekend sure was a busy one! I not only did a photo shoot on Saturday, but I did one on Sunday as well. Sunday's shoot was of sweet Kayden and her Mama. I did their photos this time last year as well. It's so fun to see the same faces, year to year, staring back at me as I snap their picture! :) 


Today, when the kids get out of school, the family and I will hit the road and be gone for a week to my Mother's in CA for Thanksgiving. We were going to leave early tomorrow morning, but decided to drive half way today and stop over night at a hotel and continue the drive tomorrow. It's a good 11-12 hour drive...and with potentially yucky roads....just makes more sense to leave today. So excited! Grandma Hauck will be holding down the fort for us and caring for the animals. Awesome. Thanks, Grandma! 

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment