.

.

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Hauck Family Photos

I took my Autumn family photos a little bit ago. I even got my Christmas cards all done up and ordered. :) Good thing too....I'll be gone 3 out of 4 weeks in November, so I sure as heck wouldn't have had the time to do it next month! Especially with two other photo shoots I have planned the one week that I am home. 

I always love when we do our family photos.....but, I bet you'd be surprised to know it is 100 times harder to do my own family photos and photograph my own children than it is to do other people's photos! LOL I think my children are growing sick of photos. At any given time one child is crying, another is flat out refusing to smile, and the third...well, usually the third is behaving. :) We always get the job done though, it just might take awhile. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful, awesome, delightful photo's. Grandma/Mommy wants a set pretty please. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will cherish these forever :) Beautiful! I hope to do family photos every year too. <3

    ReplyDelete