.

.

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Fahlenkamp Family photos

I haven't done any photo shoots this year, except for my own family photos this past July and then again this month. I've been having pain in my wrists and fingers and it makes if difficult and painfully slow to work on the photos on the computer. So I have had to cut back and learn to say no, even when I've wanted to say yes. It's frustrating. 

BUT my heart just couldn't say no to my dear friend and her adorable family. And with 2 full weeks to work on the photos post photo shoot, I've done a few at a time and haven't killed my hands in the process. I have two other shoots planned for next month on the only weekend I'll be home and free, but that's all I'll be able to do due to the pain.

Here are the photos of the cutie pies! 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment