.

.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Autumn Nature Walk

Autumn is my favorite season, I just love the beauty of the leaves and the crispness in the air! I pretty much love everything about Autumn!

This morning I decided that my little sweetie pie and I would get out and enjoy the fall time scenery by going on a nature drive and then a nature walk after getting the two older kiddos on the bus. It was still early, just a little past 7am, so we were able to watch the sun creep up and drench the area with it's warm rays.

Ohhh what fun we had! Timothy enjoyed pointing out rocks and pine cones, saying hello to the horse, and telling me stories. I enjoyed spending that special time with Timothy and taking photos. 

We will definitely be going on more nature walks! So fun and relaxing. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment