.

.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Green Thumb

We don't have our garden going this year, just the garden structure. Our green thumb will be put to practice next year and we are so very excited! What we do have right now though is one raspberry plant given to us by our sweet neighbors. I was so excited when they gave it to us months back. I have been ever so diligently and lovingly caring for it and have was really excited when I was rewarded with some raspberries!

Aren't they so pretty!?


Holy smokes I'm pretty dang proud of myself! I didn't kill it AND I actually got berries off it! Sweet! Hahaha! I've been selfish and eaten all but a few of the berries....I shared 3 with Timothy and 2 with Sam. 

Next year will be amazing.  I can't wait to get a whole bunch more and properly plant them as well as other fruits and veggies and finally start our garden! Until then, this little treat will tide me over. 


With love,
Mama Hauck




No comments:

Post a Comment