.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Mama's Night

Friday night I went out to dinner with some girlfriends for a quiet Mama's night. I resisted at first, saying I had a lot of painting to get done and oh I have the farmers market the next morning.....but ultimately I decided I should go and oh my, I always forget how nice it is to get out of the house with some of your gals for some chit-chat and a yummy dinner! I even dressed up a bit....and by dressing up I mean putting on a skirt with a simple tank top, lol. 


We went out to dinner at River Tap and then took a stroll to a local winery, but it had just closed. Bummer. We'll make a point of going there again because the sitting area was super cute and relaxed. We decided to head to one of the gal's houses where wouldn't you know, we all sat around and talked about our kids. Mama's night out and somehow our conversations inevitably turns to what's on our hearts. 

Super fun, much needed night out with a great group of Mamas. I am so lucky. 

With love,
Mama Hauck


No comments:

Post a Comment