.

.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Almost Two! ...And A Word List!

Timothy's birthday is quickly approaching. We are 10 days away.....eekkk!! He turns two years old on Mother's Day this year, May 11th. This year we are having a small gathering with just our closest friends this coming Sunday, May 4th. We'll be having pulled pork sandwiches and have a decorate your own cupcake bar. Super fun. I've already started putting up the streamers. ;) 

It's hard to believe my little man is going to be two! I can already feel the lump in my throat and the tears welling up. 

*sigh*

They can't stay little forever. It's a fact. 


In celebration of Timothy's upcoming birthday, I wanted to take the time to list all the things that his almost two year old little mouth can say so I would never forget....

Uttuhhh
Mmmhmmm
Mama....said with every inflection and tone you can imagine depending on his mood!
Papa
Hi
Bye-bye
Socks
Shoes
Hat 
Hot
More
Ball
Welcome
Bug
Sits
All done
I did it
Where is....?
What's that?
And lastly, he says sidits.....like all the time....though we still can't figure out what that one means, lol. 


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment