.

.

Monday, April 7, 2014

Feeding the Barking Puppy

Timothy got a cute little barking puppy for Valentines Day. He HATED it, haha! He would cry and run away whenever it was turned on. 

Well more then a month has passed now, and suddenly he's taken a shine to the barking puppy. Holding it, turning it on and off, laughing at it's adorable bark, watching it walk.....and feeding it. 

Yes....sneaking into the laundry room, scooping up some dog food from the dog's food bowl, and shoving it in his puppy's mouth. 

Here, Puppy! You want some food? Try it, you'll like it! 


Eat it, Puppy! EAT IT! 


Good Puppy. 



Unfortunately, Puppy can only hold so much in his mouth before he chokes and ultimately dies. I tried showing Timothy that his puppy's motor stalls when his mouth is full and he can't bark and move anymore....but I think the message was lost on him. Oh well. I resuscitated Puppy and all was well. 

I love it when their little minds get to thinking. I want to feed my puppy. What will my puppy eat? Puppy food. Where can I get some puppy food? The laundry room. Ok....I'm going to go in the laundry room and take some of Lucy's food. She won't mind. Neither will Mama. Well, maybe she will. Nah, it'll be ok. Come here, Puppy, and eat some food. 

I'm pretty sure that's how it went in his head. :) 

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning! You just tell Grandma's baby boy "Timothy" that she will get him his very own puppy to feed here!! Watch out mama here comes another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!! Ethan has a dog similar to that and he loves to feed it too, but he chooses whatever he's eating, lol His doesn't really walk anymore because I think Ethan attempted to ride it and squashed the legs....

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL that's too funny. Luckily we haven't reached that stage yet!

    ReplyDelete