.

.

Monday, November 11, 2013

West - Vaughn Family Photos

This past week and a half has been crazy busy for me with photos. The photo shoots themselves don't take too long, just an hour and a half or so. It's the post production that eats up my time, taking days for each shoot. I'm happy to wrap up my third photo shoot as my children are tired of seeing me behind a computer screen working on photos. My carpal tunnel will also thank me for being finished!

I did Lacey's baby shower and maternity photos. I felt honored when she asked me to come back and take family photos for her. Her father had a lung transplant back in July and I know getting family photos done was a top priority for her. I'm so glad he was feeling well enough and the weather cooperated long enough for me to do her shoot. I hope I have provided her family with photos they will cherish for years to come!


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment