.

.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hauck Family Photos

After doing everyone else's family photos, I finally got around to doing our own. Not only that, but I already made and ordered our Christmas cards using those family photos. I am feeling quite accomplished! 

But there is still much to do before we take our annual vacation to CA to my mom's for Thanksgiving. I've got a huge to-do list and I've steadily been marking things off. Why the big to-do list? You see, after our nice family Thanksgiving trip, Timothy and I will be staying there in CA with my mom for another week or so! Papa will be driving home with the other two kiddos and Grandma Hauck has graciously offered to hold down the fort and be in charge of school for Anth and Mols while Mama and Timothy enjoy a little extra vacation time. I'm excited! 

Better get all my ducks in a row now so when I get back I'm not overwhelmed with getting things done before Christmas! 




With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rebecca!!! So nice to see these photos. Look how much your kids have grown! Hope all is well. xoxo

    ReplyDelete