.

.

Monday, October 14, 2013

Pinterest Win - Organized Bathroom Drawer

If you know me.....even just a little, you'd know that I am a neat freak when it comes to my home. Everything has it's place and in it's place is where everything should be. Being a neat freak AND a Mama is driving me f*ing crazy hard. I'm not sure the not-so-neat-freakish person would quite understand me when I say I am constantly torn between wanting the kids to "be kids".....messy and all....and wanting to keep my house picked up and de-cluttered. It's a hard deal, truly. Even I tell myself I need to take a chill pill sometimes and not fret the mess.

Anyway, back to the point of this post. Organization. I saw on Pinterest a photo of a bathroom drawer organized ever so nicely using a kitchen utensil holder. I thought to myself in my neat freak inner Mama voice, "Mwahahaha! Excellent!"

The Pin:

Our creation:


Isn't it pretty? Haha

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment