.

.

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

New Cheese

That's it, no more calling Anthony a little boy. I feel as if with the loss of his first baby tooth, he's officially been morphed into a big boy. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. Can you imagine my surprise when he walked through the front door yesterday holding a little baggy with his tooth in it? If finally came out at school during library time after being wiggly for about 2 weeks. :) Not only did he have that surprise for me, but when I checked out his new cheese....featuring that nice gap.....I saw a monster adult tooth peeking out from his gums! Yikes!

Yup, no more little boy here. All big boy now. Just in time for family photos. hahaha 


At bed time we made sure to put his tooth in the tooth pillow I bought when he was only a few months old (lol.....What can I say, I prepare myself early for situations like this.) and place it under his pillow. The tooth fairy did not disappoint! She left him $2. He was pretty stoked this morning when he saw that. 

I already had to tell him to "Say it, don't spray it!" hahaha! Awesome. 

Love you, big boy. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. He will always be this Grandma's little boy, only now he's my "Big Little Boy!"

    ReplyDelete