.

.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Goldendale Country Bumpkins

I am so very excited to announce the opening of our (me and Sammy's) shop on FB! I kept it quiet for a while and didn't blog about it at all, so its ok that you're surprised. :)

Our shop is called Goldendale Country Bumpkins and we can be found here......https://www.facebook.com/GoldendaleCountryBumpkins

We are selling hand crafted tic-tac-toe boards and playing pieces! Sammy makes the game boards and I paint the playing pieces. It's been fun so far and is definitely a labor of love. Obviously we're busy with work, projects, and the kiddos....so we're only able to do this in our spare time. I've been painting rocks pretty much every day trying to provide a large selection to choose form for over month now. And I just got done doing two different custom orders! We're excited to see where this new adventure takes us and hopefully make some Christmas and project money in the process.

Please stop on in and check us out! Like us on FB and show your support! I'd TRULY appreciate it!! :)


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment