.

.

Monday, May 20, 2013

Spring 2013 Family Photos

The last time I took family photos was back in November....Timothy was only 6 months old! The past few months I've been so busy doing photos for other people, I've neglected to do my OWN family!  Luckily I was able to steal a few hours yesterday morning when no one had anything going on to have a little photo shoot. 

It's always such a challenge to do my own photos....not only are the kiddos just so over having their photo taken, but adding in the fact that I have to use my tripod to get a group shot just makes it that much harder. I can never seem to do all the ideas I'd like to do because of that. Still, I was pretty pleased with the end results and now feel soooooo much better knowing we are up to date on family photos!


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment