.

.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

One Week

Guys........in exactly one week, on Saturday, May 11th, my sweet itty bitty Sugar Plum will be turning one. 

This sweet face will be one....



It's making me really sad. REALLY sad. I have never been good at coping with the fact that my babies, just like everyone else's, must grow up. 

Why do they have to grow up so fast? He's walking all over the place now. Just ups and walks like he's been doing it forever! And yesterday I swear I heard him say "hello!"....I swear it. Sweet little boy. 

We are having a little party for him that day and I'm really excited about it, but I'm likely to cry big crocodile tears all over his birthday cupcakes.

Everyone should probably just give me some space this week as I know I'm bound to be a bit emotional leading up to Saturday. *sigh*

With love,
Mama hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment