.

.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Back Road Country Drive

Two weekends ago the family and I took a leisurely drive down a back country road. The flowers right now around Goldendale and the surrounding area are beautiful. I wanted to make sure I got some Spring like photos before I missed my opportunity. With coffee in hand we set out on our drive and stopped every now and again so I could take photos. It was super windy, but the only thing that seemed to mess up was my hair. It would have been nice to have gotten some family photos or at least some photos of the kids, but they were more interested in the tuna sandwich picnic we packed for lunch. I really need to get some new family photos though. The last ones I did were back in the beginning of November....yikes!



With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment