.

.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Let Them Play

Sometimes, just sometimes, no matter how much mess it's going to make or how long it'll take you to clean or mop it up.....


You've just got to smile and let them play.....


Timothy was having so much fun and he was far too cute for me to stop him. I let him splash and splash until all the water in the dog bowls was splashed and spilled everywhere. He was soaking wet and it took me a while to clean everything up, but the smile on his face was worth it. Will he do it again? Only if he sneaks in there while I'm not looking! 

They're only little once. In a year he will have no interest in the dog's bowls and the only time the water will be spilled out of them will be when I accidentally kick them while doing laundry. I'll probably look down at them with a tear in my eyes and wish I had a little one to chase out of there.

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment