.

.

Friday, March 15, 2013

My Mess Maker

No matter what I do, I can not keep my little mess maker from, well, making messes! And that's just fine with me!

****

Anthony was the same way. Always into the shoes, kitchen cabinets, plant dirt!! I have this one photo of Anthony playing in my plant when he was 10 months old that I just LOVE. He made a mess, but his smile was more than enough to get him out of trouble! Every time I see it, it makes me smile. 


I went and made a cute comparison photo for Sam today. I wish I had a photo of Molly eating plant dirt. I went and looked through all her photos (which took forever!), but I don't have any. I don't recall her ever getting into my plant dirt, so probably why I don't have a photo! Boo.


They may be 5 years a part, but they're both the same. Two peas in a pod. Love my naughty dirt eating boys! :)

With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment