.

.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Meet Little Alex

Remember the maternity photos I did recently for my gal pal? You can see that post HERE. Well, she had her little boy just a few days after we wrapped up that shoot! Good thing we got those photos done! 

This past Sunday I went and met little Alex. I had the pleasure of taking his newborn photos as well as some family photos. Oh my word, he is a CUTIE!! I brought Anthony with me to hang out and he kept going, "Awwwww! He's SO cute!!" and "Awww! Look at his little fingers and toes!" haha Seeing Alex so small and brand new made me really miss Timothy being that little. Why do they have to grow up so fast?

The shoot went really well! I wasn't nearly as nervous as I usually am going into a shoot and that felt great. I came with lots of props and a list of ideas to add to a few ideas Alex's Mama and Papa had. We set up right there in their living room, infront of a big 'ol window that was letting in some beautiful sunshine. They had their wood stove going to warm up the room and Alex already stripped, ready to go. Alex was a good little boy and for the most part cooperated. We had to hush him back to sleep a few times, but I didn't mind. :) And don't touch his teeny feet, he is sooo ticklish! It took us a long time to get a few feet shots because he kept squirming, haha. I was there for almost 3 hours and loved every minute! 

Here's some photos from Alex's shoot. Let me know what you think, please. I haven't been getting much feedback recently. I'm really trying hard to gain more confidence in myself and am always trying to improve my work. Any input would be much appreciated.


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment