.

.

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Out of the Mouths of Babes

We've all been sickly over here. Again. Fevers, lots of snot and coughing, a couple of ear infections, some gunky eyes. Ugh. All this sickness has made this Mama tired and all I've been wanting to do is chill on the couch with some popcorn, a few movies, and snuggle my babies. Even Sam had to take two days off from work due to being ill. I'm confident the sickies are on their way out though. Thank goodness. I'm crossing my fingers this will be the last of it too. It seems we've been sick off and on for two months now. 

Anyway....I have some funny little blurbs to share with you! It's so true that kids say the funniest, sweetest things.
 

*Molly and I were looking at old photos when she saw one of me in a bathing suit and she goes, "Oh Mama....I like your boobs." LOL


*Molly was the last one at the dinner table and was instructed to finish up her corn or she couldn't have dessert. A few minutes later she came running into the bedroom exclaiming, "I finished all my corn! .....Oh, but the dog ate some." I walked back into the kitchen to find her plate on the floor with one of the dogs licking up the remainder of her corn.


*Both Anthony and Molly, on more than one occasion say things like....

"When we move into a bigger house so you can have another baby...."

".....But I want another one! They're soooooo cute!"

"When you have another baby in your belly and you're sick, I'll stay home from school to take care of you."

"....But I want you to have another one. I mean two. Like one boy and one girl. Yeah, because that will be fun."

Ummm, what do they know that I don't? haha


*"Mama, you're the nicest girl in the whole entire universe!" So says Anthony. Heck yes I am!


*"Mama, can you make me a fruit smoothie? With love?"  "Thank you for the fruit smoothie! Is it with love? Did you make sure to make it with love?" Oh yes, Anthony. I put lots of love in that fruit smoothie of yours.


*"Mama, you're beautiful! Papa, you're handsome!"


*"Timothy! You can't play with that because you'll choke and die!"


*"Awwwww, Timothy's such a sweetie pie. He's sooooooooooooo adorable!"


I love all my little sugar plums. 

With love,
Mama Hauck

2 comments: