.

.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

This year I'd like to.....

See more smiles than frowns
Laugh.....giggle....chuckle....more
Get out to ride  
Stop and listen to my children more, even when I don't have "the time" 
Have less screen time
When I feel like yelling, whisper instead
Get more restful sleep
Enjoy a quiet moment basking in the sun
Hold little hands, give kisses, receive hugs, and snuggle more.....much, much more
Get back to the beach
Leave the dishes, never mind the laundry, forget about the dust bunnies, ignore the crumbs

With love,
Mama Hauck

4 comments:

  1. I'm just starting to learn the "whisper when I feel like yelling" trick and hope to use more often this year too.

    Your children are very lucky! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to REMEMBER to use it....because it does work!

    ReplyDelete