.

.

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Programs

The kiddos had their Christmas programs this past week. Molly's was Wednesday evening and Anthony's was Friday morning. There's nothing I love more than watching my babies have fun. Molly was so excited and told me she was going to sing loud so I would hear her! I was a little bummed because I couldn't see Anthony while he was standing on the bleachers singing at his program, but all the kiddos eventually got down and did a little Christmas ho-down and it was just soooooooo adorable!! Anthony did great!! I love going to things like this.....it's just one out of a million things I love about being a Mama. 

Molly.....


Anthony.....


With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Adorable!!
    Piper had hers last week and it was just about the cutest thing ever watching all those kindergartners sing and dance.

    ReplyDelete