.

.

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankfullness

This morning Timothy is on the floor throwing a fit because he's not in my arms. How dare I put him down! Anthony and Molly are running around screaming, throwing pillows at each other, bickering back and forth.

And me?

I'm just sitting here, smile on my face, watching my beautiful children.

I wonder if God knows just how thankful I am he chose me to be their Mama. 

I wonder if my children know just how thankful I am to be their Mama.

Gosh, how grateful and lucky I am to truly know what unconditional love feels like. 

I am also very thankful for a husband who continuously works hard (even while on vacation!) to provide for his family. 


I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. I'm looking forward to filling my belly in the company of family, while I think of all the other family and friends I wish could be by my side.

With love,
Mama Hauck

3 comments:

  1. I think the day will come when the kids are older, that they realize how truly lucky they are to have parents who love them as you and Sam do. It honestly never ceases to amaze me how much you give of yourself to them Becca, and how gracefully you accept it. I think any child would be blessed to have a mother like you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving - and Holiday Season - to you!

    ReplyDelete