.

.

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Our Return

We are now back home from our trip to CA. We got in Sunday evening after a long 11 hour drive. We're glad to be home, but now it's back to the daily grind. Anthony was suppose to go to school yesterday, but woke me up at 5 in the morning by puking all over our bed. Poor boy. Needless to say, there was no school for him! I wish I could have just snuggled my sick little guy on the couch all day, but unfortunately I had a dr. appointment I HAD to go to and grocery shopping that needed to be done. Our fridge was empty and Sam left this morning to go to TX till Saturday so I was in dire need of groceries.....and grocery shopping is hard to do by myself with all three kids! Barfy Anthony was forced to tag along, puke bucket and all. Ugh. So not fun for him or the rest of us. Sam sat with all the kids in the car while I had my appointment, and then thankfully by the time we got to the grocery store, he wasn't throwing up anymore and was able to chill in the cart so we could zoom our way through the store. By the time we got home, he tried convincing us he was well enough to go to wrestling, lol!

He's all fine and dandy this morning and was more than happy to go school! Molly was also very excited to return to school, but of course everyone is all sad Papa is gone this week. Mama's flying solo again! 

I'll hopefully have a post about our trip done sometime this week. No promises.


With love,
Mama Hauck

No comments:

Post a Comment