.

.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Photos Are Boring. Says the 5 Year Old.

Saturday was GORGEOUS out. Perfect for taking photos. After Anthony's soccer game, I got the kiddos dressed up in some nice outfits and we all drove down our road for an impromptu photo shoot. I had high hopes for this shoot. I had a ton of ideas I wanted to do. I was so excited! And then......then the kids decided they were going to be little poops right from the start. Even before I took a single photo! Why oh why!? Ohhh woes is me! How am I suppose to do photo shoots for other people when I can't even get my own children to cooperate!? The older they get, the more they don't want anything to do with family photos. In fact, Anthony told me, "Photos are boring. I don't want to smile." Then the wind was blowing my hair all retarded and the dust from the road was kicking up.

*sigh*

Anyway. I did manage to get some good shots. Thank goodness for the bubbles I brought with us. I wasn't able to hold it all together enough to do any of the ideas I wanted except for us to all sit on the tailgate of our truck. And I only got two good group shots. Ahh well, better luck next time! There is plenty of beautiful Autumn left and plenty more opportunities for more photos. Enjoy!


With love,
Mama Hauck

1 comment:

  1. Those are so good! I love the one of all of you and the ones of Your big kids laughing together! :)

    ReplyDelete